General Small Business Support:
- Help companies build a Capture Pipeline that is realistic and executable.
- Review proposal submissions to ensure they are not only compliant, but also describe your solution in the best possible terms.
- Assist in maximizing utilization of Government Offices of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU).
- Help Small Businesses prepare for a Certificate of Competency review.
- Provide training in various subjects to include Proposal Preparation and Writing, Organizational and Personal Conflicts of Interest, Source Selection Procedures, and Customized Training on topics that the Client requests.
- Review size or status protest grounds and help prepare a defense.
- Review Teaming and Subcontracting Agreements to optimize work share and maximize the opportunity for a company.
- Provide support with Request for Information (RFI) responses to maximize the effectiveness of the company’s submission.
- Help Small Businesses understand the “Limitations on Subcontracting” provisions.
- Network on behalf of clients to promote teaming opportunities.
- Keep companies informed about changes to the Small Business rules and regulations.
- Answer any questions that a company may have regarding Government contracting.
- Help companies understand the unique requirements for verification for the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) “Veterans First” program to include the VA’s Center for Verification and Evaluation (CVE) process and registration in the Veteran Information Pages (VIP) database.
- Ensure companies understand the differences in sole-source awards permitted in VA and other Federal Agencies.
- Provide guidance in navigating the VA CVE protest and appeals processes.
- Review Operating Agreements and Bylaws to ensure they meet the SBA’s “Unconditional Ownership” requirements.
- Help companies understand the SBA requirement for certification.
- Help clarify instructions for registration.
- Ensure companies understand the limited NAICS codes available for WOSB/EDWOSB set-asides.
SDB and 8(a) Support:
- Help companies understand the differences between the 2 programs.
- Help an 8(a) company develop and plan a Graduation strategy.
- Ensure companies understand the unique requirements for HUBZone certification.
SBA All Small Mentor-Protégé Program (ASMPP) and Joint Ventures (JVs):
- Advise companies who wish to create SBA ASMPP arrangements.
- Ensure companies understand the SBA requirements for the ASMPP.
- Review MP Agreements for SBA compliance.
- Help craft JV Agreements to avoid common pitfalls.