• Source Selection Support Services: In addition to our ability to provide comprehensive support to Industry teams in the full scope of the processes associated with proposal activities, we are also able to support Government teams (where no conflict of interest arises) as a neutral advisor/evaluator/support resource in the strategic analysis, preparation and evaluation support for RFP packages for all phases of proposal activities in all phases of the acquisition life cycle across the spectrum of data requirements to include: market research; Acquisition Plan development; Development of PWS/CDRLS; Independent Cost Estimating 5. Development of Source Selection Evaluation Plans (including Section L&M criteria); providing Resource support to the SSEB evaluation team; Industry Day/Pre solicitation conference support/response to Industry Q&A’s and writing/presenting debriefing material.
• ACAT Milestone Documentation Review/Analysis: Review and analyze Acquisition documentation and DoD 5000 based milestone documentation
• Programmatic Planning Support Services: support programmatic/technical planning processes to include identification and analysis of work breakdown structures for technical activities and tasks; documentation of integrated master plans/integrated master schedules and identification of resource requirements
• Contractual Performance Oversight: Provide analytical support for contract work efforts in systems engineering, software/hardware development/build planning, production, test and integration, risk management, quality, logistics, materiel release, training, fielding, CDRL deliverables and resource management/EVMS functions to meet cost, schedule and performance requirements.
• Assessment of Risks/Risk Management Processes and Risk Mitigation Plans. Support in establishing effective Risk Management Processes and in managing and assessing risk reports/issues and proposed mitigation approaches.
• Review of Contractual Deliverables: Review of programmatic, technical and logistics CDRLS to ensure they meet stated requirements and to provide associated comments/issues for resolution
• Red Team Support: provide support in analyzing critical technical, programmatic and logistics issues, identifying proposed resolution strategies accounting for cost, schedule, quality, performance, safety, and readiness impacts. Support analysis of trade studies, root cause analysis and decision making relative to best resolution (e.g. changes to product support package, process improvements, modifications, upgrades, future system increments) given operational needs and remaining expected life
• Field Studies/Analyses: conduct field studies to assess system performance and identify targeted areas for improvement in system performance, reliability, maintainability, supportability, cost, usability and footprint
• Organizational Structure Analysis: Support in defining and assessing effectiveness of organizational structure, key manpower requirements, functional competency requirements, staffing plans given resource constraints to maximize efficiency, effectiveness and competitive posture
• Informal Mediation Support Across government/contractor teams: work as a mediator between government and contractor clients to address mutually agreeable issue resolution approaches to include collaborative support to help shape programmatic, technical, risk management, quality, manufacturing, cost/performance reporting processes and make recommendations on organizational structure to best support program needs. Support assessments of troubled programs to identify emerging problem areas and make recommendations for action plans across the government/contractor team to avoid subsequent claims/disputes and identify risk mitigation approaches (to include process/organizational changes as well as recommendations for contract restructure/rebaselining) to restore program health and support successful completion.
• Systems Engineering Planning Support: Assess effectiveness of systems engineering plans to describe technical planning and system engineering processes to be used to develop and manage the system and/or technical product development supporting all phases of the systems engineering lifecycle
• Technology Transition Support to Programs of Record: Assess opportunities for integrating technology improvements/advanced technological research into programs of record. Support in identifying available targets of opportunity and in acting as a bridge between the R&D activity and the program management activity to assist in the development of technology transition plans
• Requirements Analysis Support: Ensure operational requirements are translated into appropriate technical and performance requirements and documented in appropriate systems engineering documentation
• Tradeoff Analyses: Support in the evaluation of trade space between threshold and objective requirements to make cost/performance trade off recommendations and support should cost goals
• Production/Manufacturing Readiness Assessment: support to production readiness review to ensure adequate production planning/low risk for meeting schedule, performance, cost criteria
• Cost Estimating Support: Support in Life Cycle Cost Estimating, modeling and analysis ; analysis of allocation and mix of labor in response to proposal requirements and cost/performance tradeoff analyses
• Test Planning & Execution Support: Evaluate test activities/test and test & evaluation master plans. Assess test and evaluation results to identify risk areas, areas of non compliance with requirements, mitigation and get well plans.
• Technology Roadmap Assessment Support: Assess hardware/software technology roadmaps in order to plan for new technology introduction into PM products, consistent with available technologies in the commercial and military development marketplace.
• Engineering Change Analysis Support: Review and analyze proposed Engineering Changes, RFD’s/Waivers, VECPS to determine impacts as they relate to cost, schedule, and performance Obsolescence Support: Review and provide inputs on appropriate procedures/processes are in place to identify and take appropriate action to ensure obsolescence issues are addressed through qualification of alternate suppliers, buy-out provisions, technology insertion and product replacement decisions.